Friday 19 December 2008

Word's getting out . .


I really was a little cynical when The Business Channel on Sky told me that my TV series would attract a million viewers. Today I finally had proof that I'm reaching living rooms I never expected to reach.

Today a Christmas card arrived from my wife's now retired ex boss, he was a head teacher. Now a retired headteacher is not someone I'd expect to have seen me on TV, but from the nice comment in the card, he clearly has!

And yesterday, at a lively 4Networking meeting in Solihull, there where several who'd come along because they'd seen me on the telly. (View a clip here)

I'm now clearing my cupboard of skeletons, ready for the day the tabloids get me in their sights!!!!!!

1 comment:

John Gray said...

Hi Robert,

Saw your programme on the Business Channel for the first time this morning.


Both brilliant and inspirational.

I have now signed up for your newsletter and bought one of your books.

I will also be recommending your programme to everyone at work tomorrow.

Regards
John