Wednesday 12 August 2009

To blog or not to blog . . that is the question

Blogging is unlike almost anything else in life. It's something once started you feel almost honour bound to continue, even if you're getting no feedback from your readers.

I'm lucky in that I get lots of feedback, on and off line, but for some it must be a real challenge. Of late, I've simply not had time to post anything, despite having lots to say. I try to take it easy in the summer, less work, less noise and more time with family.

Does blogging do it for you? Are you busy because of your blogs or because you're busy blogging. Is it the next big business thing, or simply much ado about nothing?

1 comment:

Sandy Naiman said...

Hi Robert,

There is no question... to blog!

At least for me. I get the distinct impression that my blog is missed when I take a week or two off.

I guess it depends on what you blog on... and that's my mantra.

Blog on. It's the new media, the social media. It may not pay off in money, but I think it can make a real difference to people's lives. You never know how or who you impact. But you do!

Take care and keep on blogging.

Sandy