Saturday 3 October 2009

The power of post script

I've not felt moved to blog of late, too busy I guess. However a recent chance meeting with Steve Short, magician and all round nice guy got me thinking.

I first met Steve when he was a children's magician in Norfolk 20yrs ago. This week we both found ourself presenting at a Leicester Business Event. I was determined to hear his presentation and was surprised by how well he used magic to make sound business points.

However the thing he said that struck a chord with me was this: after the headline and the sign off, the next thing people look at on a letter or email is the PS. I was once a big fan of the PS and used it to good effect all the time. Of late I've stopped . . . . but don't know why. So now, I'm going to make October a post script month.


PS See if you can catch me out - let me know if I contact you and there's no PS!

No comments: